Meaning of goggle
Pronunciation: (gog'ul), [key]
— n., v., adj. -gled, -gling,
- large spectacles equipped with special lenses, protective rims, etc., to prevent injury to the eyes from strong wind, flying objects, blinding light, etc.
- a bulging or wide-open look of the eyes; stare.
- to stare with bulging or wide-open eyes.
- (of the eyes) to bulge and be wide open in a stare.
- to roll the eyes.
- (of the eyes) to roll.
- to spearfish.
- to roll (the eyes).
- (of the eyes) rolling, bulging, or staring.
- goggle (Thesaurus)