goddamn: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (god'dam'), [key]
— interj. Informal (sometimes offensive)
- (used as an exclamation of any strong feeling, esp. of disgust or irritation, and often fol. by it.)
- the utterance of “goddamn” in swearing or for emphasis.
- something of negligible value; damn: not to give a good goddamn.
- damned (def. 2).
- to curse (someone or something) as being contemptible or worthless; damn.
- to use the word “goddamn”; swear.
- goddamn (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.