go-go: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (gō'gō"), [key]
— adj. Informal.
- full of energy, vitality, or daring: the go-go generation.
- stylish, modern, or up-to-date: the go-go social set.
- of or pertaining to the music and dancing performed at discotheques or nightclubs.
- performing at a discotheque or nightclub.
- seeking large earnings quickly by trading aggessively and often speculatively in stocks: a go-go mutual fund.
- marked by swift price upswings due to excessive speculation: a go-go stock.
- being a time of great prosperity, economic growth, and optimism: the go-go years of the 1920s.
Pronunciation: (gō'gō), [key]