Meaning of fuss
Pronunciation: (fus), [key]
- an excessive display of anxious attention or activity; needless or useless bustle: They made a fuss over the new baby.
- an argument or noisy dispute: They had a fuss about who should wash dishes.
- a complaint or protest, esp. about something relatively unimportant.
- to make a fuss; make much ado about trifles: You'll never finish the job if you fuss over details.
- to complain esp. about something relatively unimportant.
- to disturb, esp. with trifles; annoy; bother.
- fuss (Thesaurus)