Meaning of frigid
Pronunciation: (frij'id), [key]
- very cold in temperature: a frigid climate.
- without warmth of feeling; without ardor or enthusiasm: a frigid reaction to the suggested law.
- stiff or formal: a welcome that was polite but frigid.
- (of a woman)
- inhibited in the ability to experience sexual excitement during sexual activity.
- unresponsive to sexual advances or stimuli.
- unemotional or unimaginative; lacking passion, sympathy, or sensitivity: a correct, but frigid presentation.
- frigid (Thesaurus)