Meaning of formulary
Pronunciation: (fôr'myu-ler"ē), [key]
— n., pl. adj. -lar•ies,
- a collection or system of formulas.
- a set form of words; formula.
- a book listing pharmaceutical substances and formulas for making medicinal preparations.
- a book containing prescribed forms used in the service of a church.
- of or pertaining to a formula or formulas: the formulary aspect of a science.
- of the nature of a formula: He dispenses easy, formulary solutions to our problems.
- formulary (Thesaurus)