fiery: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fīr'ē, fī'u-rē), [key]
— fier•i•er, fier•i•est.
- consisting of, attended with, characterized by, or containing fire: a volcano's fiery discharge.
- intensely hot: fiery desert sands.
- like or suggestive of fire: a fiery red; angry, fiery eyes.
- intensely ardent, impetuous, or passionate: fiery courage; a fiery speech.
- easily angered or provoked: a fiery temper.
- causing a burning sensation, as certain liquors or condiments.
- inflamed, as a tumor or sore.
- highly flammable.
- containing highly flammable gas.
- fiery (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.