favorable: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (fā'vur-u-bul, fāv'ru-), [key]
- characterized by approval or support; positive: a favorable report.
- creating or winning favor; pleasing: to make a favorable impression.
- affording advantage, opportunity, or convenience; advantageous: a favorable position.
- (of an answer) granting what is desired.
- boding well; propitious: The signs are favorable for a new start.
- favorable (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.