Meaning of exterior
Pronunciation: (ik-stēr'ē-ur), [key]
- outer; being on the outer side: the exterior surface; exterior decorations.
- intended or suitable for outdoor use: exterior paint.
- situated or being outside; pertaining to or connected with what is outside: the exterior territories of a country.
- the outer surface or part; outside.
- outward form or appearance: She has a placid exterior, but inside she is tormented.
- the collection of points not contained in the closure of a given set.
- exterior (Thesaurus)