exotic: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ig-zot'ik), [key]
- of foreign origin or character; not native; introduced from abroad, but not fully naturalized or acclimatized: exotic foods; exotic plants.
- strikingly unusual or strange in effect or appearance: an exotic hairstyle.
- of a uniquely new or experimental nature: exotic weapons.
- of, pertaining to, or involving stripteasing: the exotic clubs where strippers are featured.
- something that is exotic: The flower show included several tropical exotics with showy blooms.
- an exotic dancer; stripper.
- exotic (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.