Meaning of exhibition
Pronunciation: (ek"su-bish'un), [key]
- an exhibiting, showing, or presenting to view.
- a public display, as of the work of artists or artisans, the products of farms or factories, the skills of performers, or objects of general interest.
- an exposition or large fair of extended duration, as a world's fair.
- an allowance given to a student in a college, university, or school, usually upon the result of a competitive examination.
- administration, as of a remedy.
- exhibition (Thesaurus)