drivel: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (driv'ul), [key]
— n., v., -eled, -el•ing -elled, -el•ling.
- saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver.
- childish, silly, or meaningless talk or thinking; nonsense; twaddle.
- to let saliva flow from the mouth or mucus from the nose; slaver.
- to talk childishly or idiotically.
- to issue like spittle.
- to utter childishly or idiotically.
- to waste foolishly.
- drivel (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.