Meaning of done
Pronunciation: (dun), [key]
- pp. of.
- a pt. of.
- (used with a principal verb in the past or, sometimes, present tense to indicate completed action): I done told you so. He done eat his lunch.
- to break off relations or connections with; stop.
- completed; finished; through: Our work is done.
- cooked sufficiently.
- worn out; exhausted; used up.
- in conformity with fashion, good taste, or propriety; acceptable: It isn't done.
- tired; exhausted.
- deprived of one's means, position, etc.
- dead or close to death.
- very tired; exhausted: He was really done in after a close race.
- done (Thesaurus)