domestic: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (du-mes'tik), [key]
- of or pertaining to the home, the household, household affairs, or the family: domestic pleasures.
- devoted to home life or household affairs.
- tame; domesticated.
- of or pertaining to one's own or a particular country as apart from other countries: domestic trade.
- indigenous to or produced or made within one's own country; not foreign; native: domestic goods.
- a hired household servant.
- something produced or manufactured in one's own country.
- household items made of cloth, as sheets, towels, and tablecloths.
- domestic (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.