dissipation: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (dis"u-pā'shun), [key]
- the act of dissipating.
- the state of being dissipated; dispersion; disintegration.
- a wasting by misuse: the dissipation of a fortune.
- mental distraction; amusement; diversion.
- dissolute way of living, esp. excessive drinking of liquor; intemperance.
- a process in which energy is used or lost without accomplishing useful work, as friction causing loss of mechanical energy.
- dissipation (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.