disgrace: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (dis-grās'), [key]
— n., v., -graced, -grac•ing.
- the loss of respect, honor, or esteem; ignominy; shame: the disgrace of criminals.
- a person, act, or thing that causes shame, reproach, or dishonor or is dishonorable or shameful.
- the state of being out of favor; exclusion from favor, confidence, or trust: courtiers and ministers in disgrace.
- to bring or reflect shame or reproach upon: to be disgraced by cowardice.
- to dismiss with discredit; put out of grace or favor; rebuke or humiliate: to be disgraced at court.
- disgrace (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.