discriminating: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (di-skrim'u-nā"ting), [key]
- differentiating; analytical.
- noting differences or distinctions with nicety; discerning; perspicacious: a discriminating interpreter of events.
- having excellent taste or judgment: a discriminating interior designer.
- differential, as a tariff.
- possessing distinctive features; capable of being differentiated; discriminative.
- discriminating (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.