deed: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (dēd), [key]
- something that is done, performed, or accomplished; an act: Do a good deed every day.
- an exploit or achievement; feat: brave deeds.
- Often,an act or gesture, esp. as illustrative of intentions, one's character, or the like: Her deeds speak for themselves.
- a writing or document executed under seal and delivered to effect a conveyance, esp. of real estate.
- to convey or transfer by deed.
- deed (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.