Meaning of cyclic
Pronunciation: (sī'klik, sik'lik), [key]
- revolving or recurring in cycles; characterized by recurrence in cycles.
- of, pertaining to, or constituting a cycle or cycles.
- of or pertaining to a compound that contains a closed chain or ring of atoms (contrasted with acyclic).
- arranged in whorls, as the parts of a flower.
- (of a flower) having the parts so arranged.
- pertaining to an algebraic system in which all the elements of a group are powers of one element.
- (of a set of elements) arranged as if on a circle, so that the first element follows the last.
- cyclic (Thesaurus)