Meaning of cute
Pronunciation: (kyt), [key]
— adj., adv., n. cut•er, cut•est,
- attractive, esp. in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.
- affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.
- mentally keen; clever; shrewd.
- in a cute, charming, or amusing way; cutely: In this type of movie the boy and girl always meet cute.
- self-consciously cute mannerisms or appeal; affected coyness: The young actress has a bad case of the cutes.
- cute (Thesaurus)