Meaning of crowfoot
Pronunciation: (krō'foot"), [key]
— pl. -foots -feet
- any plant of the genus Ranunculus, esp. one with divided leaves suggestive of a crow's foot; buttercup.
- any of various other plants with leaves or other parts suggestive of a bird's foot, as certain species of the genus Geranium.
- caltrop (def. 1).
- an arrangement of several bridlelike ropes rove through a suspended euphroe to support the backbone of an awning at a number of points.
- a three-legged device placed under a tripod to keep the camera from slipping.
- (on an architectural or engineering drawing) a-shaped mark the apex of which is a reference point.
- crowfoot (Thesaurus)