Meaning of crock
- an earthenware pot, jar, or other container.
- a fragment of earthenware; potsherd.
- a person or thing that is old, decrepit, or broken-down.
- a person who complains about or insists on being treated for an imagined illness.
- an old ewe.
- an old worn-out horse.
- to disable or injure.
- soot; smut.
- excess surface dye from imperfectly dyed cloth.
- to soil with soot.
- (of cloth) to give off excess surface dye when rubbed.
— n. Slang.
- a lie; exaggeration; nonsense: The entire story is just a crock.
- crock (Thesaurus)