correlative: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (ku-rel'u-tiv), [key]
- so related that each implies or complements the other.
- being in correlation; mutually related.
- answering to or complementing one another and regularly used in association, as either and or, not only and but.
- (of a typical structure of an organism) found in correlation with another.
- either of two things, as two terms, that are correlative.
- a correlative expression.
- correlative (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.