continuative: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kun-tin'y-ā"tiv, -u-tiv), [key]
- tending or serving to continue; causing continuation or prolongation.
- expressing continuance of thought.
- expressing a following event. In They arrested a suspect, who gave his name as John Doe, the second clause is continuative.
- (of a verbal form or aspect) expressing continuation.
- something continuative.
- a continuative word or expression.
- continuative (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.