continuation: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kun-tin"y-ā'shun), [key]
- the act or state of continuing; the state of being continued.
- extension or carrying on to a further point: to request the continuation of a loan.
- something that continues some preceding thing by being of the same kind or having a similar content: Today's weather will be a continuation of yesterday's.
- a supplement to a publication previously issued.
- a work published in continuance of a monograph, serial, or series.
- continuation (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.