contemplate: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kon'tum-plāt", -tem-), [key]
— v., -plat•ed, -plat•ing.
- to look at or view with continued attention; observe or study thoughtfully: to contemplate the stars.
- to consider thoroughly; think fully or deeply about: to contemplate a difficult problem.
- to have as a purpose; intend.
- to have in view as a future event: to contemplate buying a new car.
- to think studiously; meditate; consider deliberately.
- contemplate (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.