consider: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kun-sid'ur), [key]
- to think carefully about, esp. in order to make a decision; contemplate; reflect on: He considered the cost before buying the new car.
- to regard as or deem to be: I consider the story improbable.
- to think, believe, or suppose: We consider his reply unsatisfactory.
- to bear in mind; make allowance for: The arrest was justified if you consider his disorderly behavior.
- to pay attention to; regard: He considered the man for some time before speaking to him.
- to regard with respect, thoughtfulness, honor, etc.; esteem.
- to think about (something that one might do, accept, buy, etc.): to consider a job in Guatemala.
- to view attentively; scrutinize.
- to recompense or remunerate.
- to think deliberately or carefully; reflect.
- to view carefully or thoughtfully.
- consider (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.