Meaning of conform
Pronunciation: (kun-fôrm'), [key]
- to act in accordance or harmony; comply (usually fol. by to): to conform to rules.
- to act in accord with the prevailing standards, attitudes, practices, etc., of society or a group: One has to conform in order to succeed in this company.
- to be or become similar in form, nature, or character.
- to be in harmony or accord.
- to comply with the usages of an established church,&hasp; esp. the Church of England.
- to make similar in form, nature, or character.
- to bring into agreement, correspondence, or harmony.
- conform (Thesaurus)