conduct: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (n.kon'duktv.k&schwan&sylpdukt'), [key]
- personal behavior; way of acting; bearing or deportment.
- direction or management; execution: the conduct of a business.
- the act of conducting; guidance; escort: The curator's conduct through the museum was informative.
- a guide; an escort.
- to behave or manage (oneself&hasp;): He conducted himself well.
- to direct in action or course; manage; carry on: to conduct a meeting; to conduct a test.
- to direct (an orchestra, chorus, etc.) as leader.
- to lead or guide; escort: to conduct a tour.
- to serve as a channel or medium for (heat, electricity, sound, etc.): Copper conducts electricity.
- to lead.
- to act as conductor, esp. of a musical group.
- conduct (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.