Meaning of concretion
Pronunciation: (kon-krē'shun, kong-), [key]
- the act or process of concreting or becoming substantial; coalescence; solidification.
- the state of being concreted.
- a solid mass formed by or as if by coalescence or cohesion: a concretion of melted candies.
- anything that is made real, tangible, or particular.
- a solid or calcified mass in the body formed by a disease process.
- a rounded mass of mineral matter occurring in sandstone, clay, etc., often in concentric layers about a nucleus.
- concretion (Thesaurus)