Meaning of clinker
- a mass of incombustible matter fused together, as in the burning of coal.
- a hard Dutch brick, used esp. for paving.
- a partially vitrified mass of brick.
- the scale of oxide formed on iron during forging.
- a mass of vitrified material ejected from a volcano.
- to form clinkers in burning.
- a person or thing that clinks.
— n. Slang.
- a wrong note in a musical performance.
- any mistake or error.
- something that is a failure; a product of inferior quality.
- someone or something wonderful or exceedingly well-liked.
- clinker (Thesaurus)