Clark: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (klärk), [key]
- 1804–87, and his son1832–97, U.S. astronomers and telescope-lens manufacturers.
- (James Beauchamp), 1850–1921, U.S. political leader: Speaker of the House 1911–19.
- (Joe), born 1939, Canadian political leader: prime minister 1979–80.
- 1752–1818, U.S. soldier.
- 1847–1938, U.S. economist and educator.
- born 1914, U.S. psychologist and educator, born in the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1896–1984, U.S. general.
- (Tom), 1899–1977, associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1949–67.
- 1909–71, U.S. author.
- 1770–1838, U.S. soldier and explorer (brother of George R. Clark): on expedition with Meriwether Lewis 1804–06.
- a male given name: a surname, ultimately derived from clerk.
- clark (Thesaurus)