chopper: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (chop'ur), [key]
- a person or thing that chops.
- a short ax with a large blade, used for cutting up meat, fish, etc.; butcher's cleaver.
- a prehistoric implement made by striking flakes off one or both sides of a stone, considered the oldest known worked stone tool.
- the teeth.
- a helicopter.
- a motorcycle.
- a device for interrupting an electric current or a beam of light at regular intervals.
- We choppered into midtown from the airport.
- to travel by helicopter:We choppered into midtown from the airport.
- to travel by motorcycle.
- chopper (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.