casual: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (kazh'-ul), [key]
- happening by chance; fortuitous: a casual meeting.
- without definite or serious intention; careless or offhand; passing: a casual remark.
- seeming or tending to be indifferent to what is happening; apathetic; unconcerned: a casual, nonchalant air.
- appropriate for wear or use on informal occasions; not dressy: casual clothes; casual wear.
- irregular; occasional: a casual visitor.
- accidental: a casual mishap.
- a worker employed only irregularly.
- a soldier temporarily at a station or other place of duty, and usually en route to another station.
- casual (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.