bulldoze: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (bool'dōz"), [key]
— v., -dozed, -doz•ing.
- to clear, level, or reshape the contours of (land) by or as if by using a bulldozer: to bulldoze a building site.
- to clear away by or as if by using a bulldozer: to bulldoze trees from a site.
- to coerce or intimidate, as with threats.
- to use a bulldozer: To clear this rubble away we may have to bulldoze.
- to advance or force one's way in the manner of a bulldozer.
- bulldoze (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.