blotch: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (bloch), [key]
- a large, irregular spot or blot.
- a diseased, discolored spot or area on a plant.
- a disease so characterized, usually accompanied by cankers and lesions.
- a skin eruption; blemish.
- to mark with blotches; blot, spot, or blur: The floor of the forest was blotched with cool, dark moss.
- of or pertaining to blotch printing, or to the colored ground produced by this process.
- blotch (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.