Meaning of barnstorm
Pronunciation: (bärn'stôrm"), [key]
- to conduct a campaign or speaking tour in rural areas by making brief stops in many small towns.
- to tour small towns to stage theatrical performances.
- (of a pilot) to give exhibitions of stunt flying, participate in airplane races, etc., in the course of touring country towns and rural areas.
- (of a professional athletic team) to tour an area playing exhibition games after the regular season.
- to tour (various places) as a barnstormer.
- barnstorm (Thesaurus)