attach: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (u-tach'), [key]
- to fasten or affix; join; connect: to attach a photograph to an application with a staple.
- to join in action or function; make part of: to attach oneself to a group.
- to place on temporary duty with or in assistance to a military unit.
- to include as a quality or condition of something: One proviso is attached to this legacy.
- to assign or attribute: to attach significance to a gesture.
- to bind by ties of affection or regard: You always attach yourself to people who end up hurting you.
- to take (persons or property) by legal authority.
- to lay hold of; seize.
- to adhere; pertain; belong (usually fol. by to or upon): No blame attaches to him.
- attach (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.