annihilate: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (u-nī'u-lāt"), [key]
— -lat•ed, -lat•ing.
- to reduce to utter ruin or nonexistence; destroy utterly: The heavy bombing almost annihilated the city.
- to destroy the collective existence or main body of; wipe out: to annihilate an army.
- to annul; make void: to annihilate a law.
- to cancel the effect of; nullify.
- to defeat completely; vanquish: Our basketball team annihilated the visiting team.
- annihilate (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.