anatomy: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (u-nat'u-mē), [key]
— pl. -mies.
- the science dealing with the structure of animals and plants.
- the structure of an animal or plant, or of any of its parts.
- dissection of all or part of an animal or plant in order to study its structure.
- a plant or animal that has been or will be dissected, or a model of such a dissected organism.
- a skeleton.
- the human body.
- an analysis or minute examination.
- anatomy (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.