agrarian: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (u-grâr'ē-un), [key]
- relating to land, land tenure, or the division of landed property: agrarian laws.
- pertaining to the advancement of agricultural groups: an agrarian movement.
- composed of or pertaining to farmers: an agrarian co-op.
- rural; agricultural.
- growing in fields; wild: an agrarian plant.
- a person who favors the equal division of landed property and the advancement of agricultural groups.
- agrarian (Thesaurus)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.