Meaning of aggressive
Pronunciation: (u-gres'iv), [key]
- characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
- making an all-out effort to win or succeed; competitive: an aggressive basketball player.
- vigorously energetic, esp. in the use of initiative and forcefulness: an aggressive salesperson.
- boldly assertive and forward; pushy: an aggressive driver.
- emphasizing maximum growth and capital gains over quality, security, and income: an aggressive mutual fund.
- using daring or forceful methods: aggressive treatment of infection.
- aggressive (Thesaurus)