again: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (u-gen', u-gān'), [key]
- once more; another time; anew; in addition: Will you spell your name again, please?
- in an additional case or instance; moreover; besides; furthermore.
- on the other hand: It might happen, and again it might not.
- back; in return; in reply: to answer again.
- to the same place or person: to return again.
- with frequent repetition; often: They went over the same arguments again and again.
- twice as much: She earns as much again as I do.
- again (Thesaurus)