by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: Tea Party|
1. * They're delicious at a Tea Party
7. Winter mo.
10. Half of a Sixties singing duo
13. * Selection of Tea in a Store
14. Certain Cheese
15. Gun the engine
16. Birth Day Exclamation: "___ girl!"
17. Ma's Mate
18. Standard, smallily
19. Summer Season in Strasbourg
20. Song by the Beatles: "___ I Love You"
21. Locale of Halifax on an env.
23. International gr.
25. Starry start to "al"
26. Width opposite, for short
28. Took a try at making the Bat hit the Baseball
30. She (Initials) sang "Judy's Turn to Cry"
31. * Direction on a Box of Tea
34. Baltic, for one
35. Golly follower
36. Lingerie drawer item
37. Music store letters
38. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet
39. Covering on grass, on a crisp morning
41. * With Lemon, it is added to Tea in the Summer
43. "Water" in France
45. Collection of sayings
47. * Slightly Smoky Tea Type
53. Locale of Memphis on an env.
54. Improper: ___ taste
55. Big cat
57. Stone chest
59. Pet Protecter, punily
61. Mr. Cool J
62. In the direction of
63. * Heard at a Tea Party: "Who ___ all the Cucumber Sandwiches?"
64. Monetary unit in Albania
65. Lawrence the Writer
67. Institute of higher learner, briefly
69. Boyfriend for Barbie
70. Black Bird
71. * The result of taking Blossoms from a certain Shrub and blending them with Green Tea is the creation of this type of Tea (Which shares the name of the Shrub that the Blossoms are plucked from)
73. Summer hrs. in VA
74. Train stop, for short
75. * Along with Sandwiches, they play a major role in a successful (and scrumptious!) Tea Party
1. * Pots, Creamers, Sugar Bowls, Cups and Saucers = Tea ___
2. Competition to Cassettes, for short
3. * Type of Tea, with "Pekoe"
4. Reply of Refusal
5. Second Sight, smallily
6. Connery or Pean
7. * Delicious Ditty: "Tea ___"
8. Struggle to Survive
9. * Word with Tea
11. * One is needed in Tea preparation
12. * Tea is this kind of Shrub
13. Pulls to Pieces
22. Racing letters
24. Legendary tennis name
25. Culture medium
26. * Tea is made from Dried ones that sometimes escape from a Tea Ball and then rest at the Bottom of a Cup after the Tea is Sipped at which time a Tea-Reader reads them to tell the Fortunes of the Teetotaler of said Cup of Tea
29. Compass point
31. School Session, minus the "ester"
33. * Oolong Tea is produced here
34. * Dessert seen on a Tea Wagon
39. Genetic letters
40. * Black Tea that is scented with the Oil of Bergamont (A pear-shaped Fruit grown in the Mediterranean): ___ Grey
42. * Tea such as that at #41A is available in a what?
44. Such being the case: ___ is
45. Rock band
48. * Afternoon Tea is appreciated here: ___ Kingdom
49. Not there
50. * It's at a place setting of an Invitee to a Tea Party
51. * Drinking Tea will sooth those who what?
52. Radio control
56. * "___ and scandal are the best sweeteners of Tea." - Henry Fielding (b.1707 - d.1754)
60. Parts of Speech, for short
62. * Teas are often packaged in them
64. Vegas completer
66. Country music show: "Hee ___" (TV)
68. Parasitic insect egg
72. Hinton of Books
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring