by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: First Ladies & Kids
1. * She was the First Lady to the 25th President of the United States
4. Ms. West
7. * Initials of First Lady Nancy's husband
9. * He is the son and brother of two American Presidents
12. tenoB .sM
13. * Child of a President (See #7D for a Related Clue)
14. Some trees, without the "ks"
15. Royal successor, minus the "H"
16. * First Lady whose son also became President (See #9A and #9D for Related Clues)
19. Two-word-name acronym
20. Pathway (abbr.)
21. In the location of
22. Egyptian deity
24. * Presidential wife who was born in Weymouth, Massachusetts
32. A Bobbsey Twin
33. "O" eht sunim ,ysaerG
34. Not silently
36. * First Lady who was born on Mar. 16th, 1912
40. Mr. Gibson
41. No ___, ands or buts!
43. Business Name abbr.
44. G -_-_-_ gniK :retsnoM eivoM
46. * Oldest child of #50D
49. Upper crust
51. Develop, without the "lve"
52. Three-toed sloths
54. Biblical garden
55. * Hillary Clinton made history when she became the first First Lady to do it
60. Summer: French
61. And: French
62. Rocky's hello
63. Consumed food
65. Mr. Abner
66. * After her first husband died in the Yellow Fever epidemic of 1793, she (bkwds.) married the future President James Madison on September 15th, 1794 (See #64D for a Related Clue)
70. Cathedral City (bkwds.)
71. Vancouver's province, for short
72. Maiden Name indicator
73. * Nickname of President Johnson's wife: ___ Bird
74. Definite Article ...scrambled up?
76. ocsicnarF htiw droW
1. * Said by a First Lady to her Husband: "___ for my official portrait today, darling."
3. Liturgical vestment
4. * Hannah Van Buren's husband who was President
5. Doctors' org.
7. * First Lady whose daughter is #13A
8. Cheer heard during a football game
9. * She is the daughter and granddaughter of two American Presidents
10. * First Lady to Dwight (bkwds.)
11. Ship prisons
12. * First Name of Mary's husband who was President
17. Sound from the barn ...flipped around?
18. Mr. Geller
24. Building material for a house, without the "minum"
25. Said to the Dentist: "Look at all of the ___ have between my teeth, Doctor."
26. Collection of anecdotes
27. * Daughter of President Theodore Roosevelt by his first wife
28. United States military fort
30. Mr. Baldwin
31. The Kinks song
35. Egg-Shaped (bkwds.)
38. Fred and Wilma's pet ...flipped around?
39. Musical follower
42. * President Harding's wife
45. * #50D became the First Lady to this 35th President of the United States
47. Sports official, briefly
48. "No" to a Scot
50. * Jacqueline Bouvier's middle name (See #46A and #45D for Related Clues)
53. * Plea made by a future President to a future First Lady: "Will you marry me? --Please ___!"
55. * Last Name (bkwds.) of the President who was married twice, thus having two First Ladies (After his first wife Letitia died in the White House, he married Julia Gardiner who served as First Lady for the remainder of his Presidential term)
57. * First Lady to President Taft (bkwds.)
58. Swine enclosure
59. Big follower
63. * Nell Arthur never had a chance at being First Lady because she died of pneumonia (in 1880) before her husband Chester ___ Arthur became the 21st President of the United States in 1881
64. * It is the Last Name of the first husband of #66A as well as being the Maiden Name of the First Lady at #12D
67. * Daughter of #7A: Patricia ___
68. Sort of Soup
69. Building extension (bkwds.)
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring