by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: Trivia of Nations
1. * Desert in North Africa
6. * Animal of Australia
13. Is indebted to
14. Strip the Skin off
16. Hospital professional
17. * Dessert Menu listing in Germany
20. * Last Name of an Actor born in Belfast, Northern Ireland
21. Word with List
22. Cards shown in Bars, for short
23. * American movie of 1989: "New York ___"
25. * Song by The Beatles, of Liverpool, England: "Back in the ___"
28. NHL official
29. Indefinite article
30. * Philosophical System of China
33. * City in southwestern Germany
38. Nair's competition
40. Hair Color changer
41. Dickens character
42. Position of leadership
44. * City on the Coast of California, in the United States
48. * The Cardiff International Airport in Wales is located in this town
51. Hosp. food
52. * America's legendary baseball player
53. Gift Tag word
54. * Rich Middle Eastern dessert
57. Mr. Young, and others
59. * "Yesterday" in Italy
61. Vegetable, minus the "on"
62. * Great artist from Tuscany
69. Brand of a Bar of Soap
70. * Certain European
71. * Castle that Britain's Queen Elizabeth II really likes
72. * Brie is a what of France?
1. Word with Story
2. Pointed tool
3. * Song by The Yardbirds (Sixties band formed in Surrey, England)
4. Business talk: "I'm gonna be hired ___ of that firm one day --I just know it!"
5. Tenderness, without the "ection"
6. * Jim Morrison's grave site in France
7. Strong Solutions
8. Explosive letters
9. * State in SE Mexico, without the "atán"
10. * Manitoba in Canada
11. Nightfall, all shook up?
15. "The West Wing" (TV) name
18. * Martial Art of Japan
24. End of a Verb
26. * Locale of Brazil, for short
27. * Band that formed in New York, in the United States: ___ Youth
28. * Singer (Initials) born in London, England on January 10th, 1945
31. Ms. Hinton
32. * It's on the border of Nepal and Tibet: ___ Everest
34. * Island in the Indonesian archipelago
36. * Shag Rug made in Sweden
37. Countdown starter
41. * Russian physiologist
42. Period of Time, briefly
43. * Interjection heard in Canada
45. First-Aid completer, all jumbled up?
46. * Ms. Hagen, the Actress from Germany
47. * Initials of the 12th President of the United States
49. Word before What
50. * Title in Turkey
54. Word seen in a cooking recipe
55. * Opera by Giuseppe Verdi who was born in the Italian village of Le Roncole
56. * Herb that is indigenous to Egypt
57. * Popular band of the Eighties from England, with "Culture"
58. Heard in Summer: "___ cold glass of lemonade would quench my thirst right about now. Thank you!"
60. * Icelandic literary work
63. * Republic (for short) where there was a controversial war
64. * Hawaii in the United States, minus the "ha State"
65. * Rocky Island in San Francisco Bay in the United States, without the "atraz"
66. Type of lettuce
67. Ending to "Graph"
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.