by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
Harry Potter Mania! Crossword
1. * Ms. Hufflepuff
6. Type of Tide
9. Fuel for a Ford
12. * Slytherin color
13. Cathedral City (HINT! Rhymes with See Why)
14. Cheer heard by a bullfighter
15. Don't stop
16. Winter ailment, for short
17. * Madam Malkin's ___ Shop
18. * Beloved gamekeeper and friend to curious creatures
21. Genetic letters
23. * Hogwarts is located in the what, for short?
24. To the same extent
25. * Hermione ___
27. The 19th and 5th letters of the alphabet
28. * Book ___ is called "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"
30. Not she
31. Word with Niño
33. When doubled, it's a fun toy that is round and is attached to a string
34. How would SouthWest be shortened?
36. Initials of the famous poet Robert Browning
38. Famous movie about an alien that was directed by Steven Spielberg
41. 'Not Applicable', for short
43. Asner the Actor
45. * It took J.K. Rowling almost ___ to write "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
48. The 15th and 19th letters of the alphabet
50. * Ball used to score goals
53. How would 'California' be abbreviated?
54. David Niven's monogram
55. What is the acronym of the 'United Parcel Service'?
56. * This tree could whomp you
58. In proportion: Pro ___ (HINT! Rhymes with Data)
60. Fella (HINT! Rhymes with Had)
62. Look! ___ and behold!
63. Tina Turner's ex-singing partner
64. * Gryffindor color
65. * Wizard hats are shaped like them
68. Average grade
69. * The beam from the Basilisk's what can be deadly?
70. * Fred and George are these
1. Initials of actor Hugh Grant
2. Hospital drama on TV
3. Wear these in the Winter while skating: ___ings (HINT! Rhymes with Egg)
4. * Ron's brother
5. Classic movie: "___ American in Paris" (1951)
6. Freshwater Fishy
7. * In Quidditch, it can knock players off their brooms
8. One of the ways the ants came marching (Hurrah! Hurrah!): Two ___ Two
9. Icky stuff
10. * Dumbledore's first name
11. * This player must catch the Snitch
16. Acronym of the Food and Drug Administration
17. One of a kind
18. * It will sort you
19. Pale in color
20. Wraths (HINT! Rhymes with Tires)
22. I know not what, in French: Je ___ sais quoi
26. Concord is the capital of this state in the U.S.A.
29. * Harry's best friend
32. * Quidditch commentator
35. * Name for family of red-haired boys and Ginny
37. Beautiful island of Indonesia (HINT! Rhymes with Cali)
39. Restaurant chain: ___ Bell
40. * Mr. Gryffindor
42. Hue of Blue, like the color of the Ocean
44. The 4th and 6th letters of the alphabet
46. * Hufflepuff color
47. Adjective that describes an uncooked potato
49. * Harry can use Parseltongue to speak with one
51. Direction of a computer keyboard arrow
52. When a friend receives an e-mail, then sends it to you, these three letters will most likely appear in its subject line
57. Actress Anderson
59. Golf peg
61. Ending to "Lemon"
64. Regarding, briefly
65. The 3rd and 20th letters of the alphabet
66. Letter after Em
67. How would SteamShip be shortened?
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.