by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
CaNdY FaCtOrY! Crossword
1. * TASTY! Twisty Treat
8. * Heard in a Candy Store: "Do you have enough money to ___ for all of those Tootsie Pops?"
12. * Heard in a Kitchen: "We need ___ to cook the coating for the Candy Apples." NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
13. * Flavor in a bag of "SourPatch Kids"
14. * SCRUMPTIOUS! Ingredient in the "Mounds" Candy Bar
16. * Marshmallow Chicks ...Aaaaw CUTE!
17. The 8th and 14th letters of the alphabet
18. Part of a Play
19. Moon vehicle, for short (HINT! Rhymes with REM)
20. Music Concert organized by Sarah McLachlan: Lil___ Fair
21. * POP! Pink Bubble Gum
25. The heroine of Green Gables didn't spell her name like this
27. Looked at
29. He is one of the Gallagher brothers in the British rock band Oasis
31. * Author of the book that inspired the famously sweet movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (1971): ___ Dahl
33. Tormé of Tunes
34. Makes Mistakes
36. Leg joint
37. Layer (HINT! Rhymes with Fly)
38. * YUMMY! Product by Hershey's: "___ 'n' Creme"
40. Health resort
42. Suffix to "Mathemat"
43. * Heard around Halloween: "I love Candy so much that I'm going to go Trick or Treating ___ giant Candy Bar this year!" NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
44. Café ___ Lait
46. * ___ Bears
49. * SPLASH into SUGAR! ___ Fish
51. Historical time periods
52. * SLURP! Flavor of "Bottle Caps": Root ___
53. City in Brazil: ___ de Janeiro
54. * "___ Tacs" ...REFRESHING!
55. * SUGARY SCARE! You may get them if you eat too much Candy NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
1. Creepy Creature: The ___ Ness Monster
2. Press Pants
3. What is the acronym of the 'Canadian Broadcasting Corporation'?
4. * Candy Company: Jolly ___
5. * Heard in a House: "Hey! ___ my bag of M&M's down on the kitchen table for just a second, and now it's gone! Did it just walk off ...or did the Candy Thief strike again?" NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
6. Soldier's bed
7. Movie alien
8. * Word that goes with Blueberry ...YUMMY!
9. An electric guitar gets hooked into one, for short
10. Not No
13. * ___ Drops
15. Cereal grain
16. * Dispenser of Candy ...COOL!
19. S-s-s-ir, I want more p-p-p-lease!: Soup Server
20. The beginning of a story, for short
21. * YUMMY! Former President Ronald Reagan's favorite Candies: Jelly ___
22. * Character in the movie at #31A: ___-Loompa
23. Ship Section
24. Popular television show: "___ McBeal"
25. Baldwin of Movies
26. Roman Ruler
28. Skirt Sections (HINT! Rhymes with Jokes)
32. * IT'S LIKE HEAVEN! For Example: Brownies or Chocolate Cake or Fudge or Ice-Cream or Jello or Pudding or...
35. Glances over
39. "Here" in French
41. Write letters on one: ___ of Paper
43. Inspired Immensely
44. In a manner of speaking: ___ were NOTE: There are two words in the answer!
45. Expression of Concern NOTE: The answer is hyphenated!
47. Geller the Spoon Bender (HINT! Rhymes with Luri)
48. McDonald's Meal: Big ___
49. Aegean or Beaufort or Caspian, for example
50. Wrath (HINT! Rhymes with Tire)
52. Initials of Busby Berkeley, the legendary Hollywood Director
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring