by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: Presidential Inauguration
1. * He will become the 43rd #4D on January 20th, 2001 (With #29A)
6. Weedy plant
14. * Heard on Inauguration Day: "___ police escort make the procession look simply marvelous?"
15. God of War
18. * After January 20th, 2001, it will no longer be added to #1A's title
19. Throughout a period of time, poetically
20. * The new President will travel in a what on Inauguration Day?
22. Song for solo voice
23. Long time
24. Dig into one's pockets
25. * They will be waving to the new President and maybe even shaking his hand, on Inauguration Day: Well-___
29. * See #1A
30. Hairy-bodied insect
31. Abbreviation seen on business cards
32. Spring mo.
33. * On January 20th, 2001, the wife of #1A will begin assuming them
41. Mr. Geller
42. Mr. Milne
43. Spy org.
44. * Like some American flags on grandstands on Inauguration Day for the #13D
47. * #1A will be what on Inauguration Day?
51. Overhang of a Roof
52. Speedwagon completer
53. It'll make "ce" Savage
54. * When reciting the Oath of Office on Inauguration Day, the new President is asked by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to place his left hand on an ___
60. Curvy letter
61. * There are many to attend on Inauguration Day
62. Song by The Kinks
64. Hair accessories
66. Gravy Glob
67. * Customary phrase tagged onto the Oath of Office: "So help ___"
68. June 6th, '44
70. Word used to designate an alternative passage, in Music
1. Event from 1914 to 1918, commonly
2. Word with Box
3. Do Others connecter
4. * President of the United ___
5. "Very funny!"
8. Came into possession of, for short
9. Ferrara Family
11. Someone who admires
12. It is believing
13. * Ceremonial procession on Inauguration Day
18. Sea eagle (var. sp.)
21. Interjection of surprise
22. Nautical term used by sailors
24. Burial Chamber, minus the "lcher"
25. Name of several dynasties that once ruled in China
26. Comparative suffix
27. Record label
28. Diner Drinks
29. Move about restlessly
30. Actress who is the Daughter of Peter and the Niece of Jane (Initials)
35. "Very" in Versailles
36. Jar top
37. Swerve off course
38. Here: French
39. "One" in German
40. Certain Continent, briefly
44. * One of the things the new President will promise to do for the Constitution on Inauguration Day: ___ it
45. * Like the new President's right hand while reciting the Oath of Office (See #54A for a Related Clue)
46. Sacred text of Zoroastrianism
49. Portuguese coin
50. * Titled peers around the world who the new President is sure to meet during his tenure at the top
54. Look Longingly
55. Mr. Anka
56. Shade trees
57. Back side of the neck
58. Lumberjacks chop them
59. People of "The Time Machine"
63. Lettered recommenders on a toothpaste tube
65. City in Australia, minus the "dney"
67. Rosie's nickname for her friend Madonna
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.
24 X 7
||24 x 7 Tutor Availability
||Unlimited Online Tutoring