by Kelly Ann Buchanan
Solve our weekly interactive crossword puzzle!|
Click "Reveal" for the answer to an individual clue
Click "Check" to see if you've made any mistakes
Click "Solution" to reveal all the answers
Get help in the Crossword Puzzle GuideFind more crosswords in the Crossword ArchiveLearn the history of the crossword puzzle
Find a word using our Crossword Search
This week's theme: Holidays
1. * Twinkly Tree Topper
5. Those who believe in a reasoned existence of God
10. Give a nickname to
13. Money in Malta
14. Type of salad dressing
15. Summer plaything
16. Not for
18. Exercise result
19. * Make Merry during the Holidays
21. * Decorations on Doors
23. Solution for Wounds, minus the "ine"
24. Come into adjustment
25. * Festive Flyer
29. * Things like #3D can be found at a what?
33. Alphabet letters
34. Type of Tree
36. Start to "sphere"
37. * Festive story by Dickens
41. Heard at School: "Is ___ good mark?"
42. Ms. McLachlan of Music
43. Land mass on water, briefly
44. * Lengthy Lecture
47. * They are used in celebrations of Hanukkah, the Feast of Lights
52. * They are used in celebrations for #15D and Hanukkah
55. * In 1966, he developed the celebration of #15D: Dr. Maulana ___
59. Certain Currency in China (Var. Sp.)
60. Trinket, minus the "ickey"
62. Blood vessel
63. Direct a Helmsman
64. Australian Animal
65. Icicle holder
66. Caustic solution
67. Unique person
68. Hearty dish
1. Cole Completer
2. Turner of Tunes
3. * Holiday Handiwork: ___ and Crafts
4. Dried fruit
5. * Fun toys at Hanukkah
6. British nobleman
7. Verb suffix
8. Facial expression of dislike
9. * Green and Red Day!: December 25___
10. * Everyone pledges to go on a what after the Holidays?
11. The Beehive State
15. * This Holiday means "First Fruits" in the Swahili language. It lasts for seven days (December 26th to January 1st), and it is celebrated by people of African descent to honor family, community and culture.
18. * Game Name under the Tree
20. Vestment of Vietnam
22. Poke fun
24. * Heard during the Festive Season: "___ and Papa coming here, or should we go to their place for the Holidays?"
26. * Host at a New Year's Eve Party
27. Heard at Work: "___ boss ever going to learn how to make his own coffee?"
28. Summer hrs. in VA (Pl.)
31. Concert Conversation: "Is there ___ pit near the stage?"
32. Buns in a Basket
38. * This ninth month of the Muslim calendar is celebrated by Muslim people who fast during the daylight hours to commemorate the first revelation of the Koran to Muhammad
39. * It's part of the outfit worn by Rudolph's master
40. * Music Maker during the Festive Season
46. Type of Boat, minus the "Ca"
48. "The Matrix" (1999) name
50. Trademark relating to Microcomputers
52. Roman Numerals for 350
53. Said by a Sailor
54. How many lives do Cats have?
55. Low caste
57. * People do it during the Festive Season
58. Again, but in a different way
64. Sumerian goddess personifying earth
Copyright © Kelly Ann Buchanan. Web page created by Crossword Compiler.